Christmas is coming, and I've got some free gifts to give away. My publisher, B&H Books, has created an absolutely gorgeous calendar for 2009, packed with beautiful garden photos and tips. It also contains quotes and scripture from my new book, Mustard Seeds: Thoughts on the Nature of God and Faith.
If you've been reading this, you may remember that I'm also the official "Master Blogger" for the 2009 Southeastern Flower Show . It opens in Atlanta next Jan. 28 through Feb. 1, and the theme of the show is, How Do You Bloom?
To win a free calendar, please visit the flower show blog and leave me a comment that answers that question. How do YOU bloom? Maybe it's by growing exquisite orchids, or juicy tomatoes, or tall sunflowers.
On New Year's Eve, I'll pick the best three entries and contact those gardeners to ask for their mailing addresses. Then I'll drop a free calendar in the mail to each of them, so they'll be ready for the New Year.
So remember: visit Flower Show Blog and tell us: How do YOU bloom?
--Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment